As many of you know (since I can not imagine anyone bearing with my blog rantings unless they actually know me and are extremely bored...), this trip to Paris had been organized around a major life event.
It used to be that when I went through a breakup I would buy perfume, or some other typically feminine item. Imagine then, on what scale I have been purchasing things as of my divorce this past Wednesday. Yes, now that I am once again officially single for the first time since the summer of Lebanese men* five years ago, I have decided that it is probably in my best interest to dress like a woman.
Regardless of the "event," I've been longing for new summer dresses for months now, and have managed to purchase two thus far, along with a matching handbag, and some nice ballerina shoes. But, I must say, the pièce de résistance is that I will now once again be wearing matching underwear.**
* Long story
**Probably too much information, but I could not resist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...