Saturday, December 08, 2007

Because I'm Ready For It To Be Over...

On the left: Travel, travel, travel
  • Work in New York (special mention to the Harlem Burger King where I ate so many lunches), Chicago, Philadelphia (not pictured), Pittsburgh, and Dallas.
  • A free stay at The Hilton, Nassau, Bahamas thanks to all of those hotel loyalty points
  • And Paris... I said farewell to it for a while

In the center: Work Life

  • Pimped out laptop with Verizon wireless card and extra long life battery. Now I can work for even longer in any location with a cell signal
  • New and improved roller bag (for those who remember my handle challenges last year) and better slippers
  • Still imprisoned and working for chump change

On the right hand side: Personal Life

  • Some of them were angry
  • Some of them were tacky
  • Some of them just didn't like me
  • Fortunately, I have some BIG roaches to keep me company

Not pictured: All of the wonderful friends who helped me get through this terrible year. Thank you to you all, and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Already?

    And I like the cool tiled background - a hint of the infamous ladies' rest room, perhaps? And pray shed some light on the equine with a "100" printed at a stategic location.

    All the best for 2008!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...