Sunday, June 15, 2008

Latest Celebrity Sightings


As I've been out on the streets rather than chained to a computer, for at least a couple of hours a week, I've noticed far more celebrities around, including those above. Priceless moments included:
  • My having to restrain myself during a 15 minute-long subway ride during which I was tempted to scream "Get Hairapy" in Mario Cantone's face
  • Meeting European friends for brunch. They didn't recognize Barbara Walters, and she did not appreciate having their rear ends in her face as we squeezed in and out of the restaurant booth
  • A new low - Last weekend while walking home from a post-gym Wendy's binge, sweaty, in shorts and a T-shirt, and shoveling chocolate frosty into my mouth, I looked up only to see Marky Mark in front of me. I certainly made sure that he did not look twice. I, on the other hand, may have become a fan after seeing just how good he looks in person

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...