Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Some Call It Lying. I Call It "Editorial License"

I'm writing to you, dear fans, from a hotel in which the room service is so bad that one must order out from a service called Deliver Me Food, as in, Deliver me from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power, and the glory for ever and ever Amen...

Here in "undisclosed midwestern city" I am freezing my ass off.

And waiting for food. Or delivery. Or both.

So in the meantime, I might as well inform you that for some time now Bebemoche Hits The Streets has not reflected reality. For anyone who has the slightest clue (about my life, of course) that has been fairly obvious.

Anyway, it is almost Christmas season, but that has not prevented me from having my usual incredibly bad attitude, working too many hours, and dreaming up sarcastic rantings despite that I have no time to blog them. I am wiped out, and you just may not hear from me again until 2009, after my extended vacation and global travels.

Stay tuned for the year in review.

Yours,
Bebemoche

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...