Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I'm Not Dead

No, I'm not dead, but for all you pathetic gropers who should never have been admitted to Princeton, the individual who would wear Tevas and a bright yellow shirt on a first date, jealous neighbors who mistakenly think they look like Carrie Fisher when they actually look like a crumpled up lunchbag, bitchy relatives, masters of casual sexism, morons who live in a certain town in upstate NY, and any exes who may be reading, get the hell off of my blog.  I mean, I know my wit is alluring, but perhaps it is time for you to move on in your desperately miserable lives.

I await showers of praise from you, lone remaining reader


[2026:  This post has been edited to remove a reference to someone who turned out to be an asshole, even if they were not initially remembered as such]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...