Apologies for my absence, but I have been deep into The Game, one of the most stupid and trashy pick-up books ever written.You see, the other night, I went to have drinks with a male friend, except for that drinks turned out to be with me and ten guys.
It was then that I learned about The Game: Penetrating The Secret Society Of Pick-Up Artists.
I was intrigued, and placed an almost immediate B&N.com order. I'm about 200 pages in, and I can't say that I have learned many things that I did not already know about a) the general vulgarity of the American male b) manipulating the other sex in bar/club/date-like settings. Stay tuned for any concluding insights...besides the already obvious insight that the author, his followers, and many of the men who read this book are idiots.
P.S. - The book looks like a Bible - it is faux-leather bound with one of those ribbon bookmarks (red, of course) and the edges of the pages are gold. My copy will be up for your perusal soon.
P.P.S. - I am going to have a great time gaming men back when they try to use this crap on me in bars.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...