I read that and sent that to Robert yesterday. It's nice that we are both using the new Google customized home page. Do you get your world cup scores there too? I also like that you think McKinsey people are arrogant, yet you don't even mention Goldman Sachs...or Citi.
After a stint as a graduate student, a wannabe (parisian) Martha Stewart, an insightful cultural critic/blogger, and a furniture construction worker, Bebemoche worked at a prestigious consulting firm where she was chained to a computer and forced to solve business problems of supposed interest. Now she solves business problems of actual interest as she attempts to salvage her sense of humor
I read that and sent that to Robert yesterday. It's nice that we are both using the new Google customized home page. Do you get your world cup scores there too? I also like that you think McKinsey people are arrogant, yet you don't even mention Goldman Sachs...or Citi.
ReplyDelete