Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We All Have Things To Learn

As you can probaby tell, dear readers, this week has definitely been a high point in my career. I've been really frustrated with the company I am forced to keep four days a week. My colleagues have a lot to learn, about etiquette, about ethics, and about ass kissing.

Ass Kissing Rule #1: "You know who has been my role model at this firm? [Partner sitting across from me]! [Partner], you have been the most inspirational person for me at this firm. You are just an absolutely incredible role model....." is neither the most subtle nor the most effective means of kissing someone senior's ass. It often also results in total loss of appetite on the part of any reasonable person seated at the same dinner table. I would rather be ripped apart by dogs while still alive than have to listen to any more of that bullsh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...