Wednesday, December 20, 2006












Year in review legend:
  1. The Chevy Malibu, Preferred Rental of the Year
  2. It took many Starbucks coffees to get where I am today (about 500, or $1750 worth, to be exact)
  3. Time in apartment spent cleaning mostly empty apartment = 25%
  4. Food delivery (why go outside?)
  5. Microsoft Excel, the tool of champions
  6. Microsoft Power Point, (ditto)
  7. Traveling fuzzy slippers - the best $18 I ever spent
  8. Down with the Memphis Hilton
  9. The Darth Vader office tower
  10. My favorite airline when given no choice whatsoever
  11. The force behind it all
  12. Was it worth it? (No)
  13. Cheapo retailer of choice for client-city retail therapy
  14. Ah, the life of a consultant
  15. Preferred reading 2005: Le Monde Diplomatique. Preferred reading 2006: Wall Street Journal
  16. I did not have any time to interact with people, but I spent quality time with my laptop
  17. Handle no longer operational
  18. On the rare occasion that I do see New York, it is usually after dark
  19. I wonder where I am headed in 2007...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...