Saturday, June 05, 2010

Even More Priceless

As you readers know, I am certainly not one to hold a grudge.  Nor am I one to gloat...
...except for now, and on other occasions upon which I deem it appropriate.

I've been reflecting upon last summer, almost one year ago now, when it seems that the groping hand of my ex-friend's* husband was permanently imprinted on my backside.

Now, we live in a very small town, so, despite all inclinations to the contrary, I have kept my mouth shut about the incident and have not told a single local.  Even despite my instincts to expose that sleazebag for the prick that he is.  I tried to put the incident behind me...

...but then, going through all of the disposable camera photos from the event, lo and behold, I spotted him in the shadows of a hazy dance floor snapshot, the jerk, dancing a little too close with yet another married woman, his hand conveniently placed on her ass.

So, dear readers, what are your thoughts on what I should do with this precious image?  Mailbox photo drop for his wife?  A beautiful Christmas Card, inscribed with the message "May Your Holidays Bring You A Handful Of Happiness"?  Lock it up in the safety deposit box, for future use/posterity?

May God bless the anonymous photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...