Saturday, July 30, 2005

Drought Continues In Paris Apartment

We still do not have water in our Paris apartment, and the floor is littered with the recycled Evian bottles that I am using as a reserve. The latest news, after daily phone calls and two certified letters, is that the work will be completed in September. Until then, I suppose we simply are not supposed to use the toilet during the day?

In the meantime, stateside I am also in the midst of apartment troubles. The management of my old apartment building is incompetent, and - oops - mailed my security deposit to another person! They charged me for their mistake, despite my threats to take them to court, and I still have no deposit. How lovely! It seems that I will soon be appearing for the second time as a special guest star in Philadelphia's landlord tenant court...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...