The nice thing about this blog's being virtual is that you don't have to look at me. You see, my hair is long, really long, and thus quite ugly.
You see, I have an addiction; I am addicted to the hairlistic stylings of no other than Raymondo, my Lebanese hairdresser who insists upon being referred to as a "stylist." Raymondo chose to move back to Beirut in March to start his own hair salon. My hair has not been cut since. I have been so afraid of re-living previous styling trauma that I preferred to just let my hair grow until Raymond's next visit to Paris or New York.
Fortunately, one of Raymond's clients is flying him back to Paris this weekend to do her hair, and I am certainly going to profit from his visit. I am ready to throw all of my hair clips and ponytail holders in the garbage. God bless Raymondo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...