My apologies for the lack of recent Bebemoche postings, but I have been busy here disinfecting every surface in my new apartment (with the exception of the ceiling, of course). I have made a tremendous contribution to the environmental problems we have here in the US by using well-known and wasteful consumer cleaning products such as The Swiffer and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. The cleaning process took me a mere six hours.
And all the time I was mopping and scrubbing here alone with the most luscious, plump lips imaginable. You see, late last week, on a spur of the moment shopping spree and against my better judgment I took the gay beauty tip of none other than A., who insisted that lip plumping gloss containing marine collagen does wonders. Not having yet had my coffee that morning, I shelled out a substantial sum and deposited said product in my handbag.
Lo and behold, that stuff really plumps lips! But, at what cost? You have to wonder what other "active ingredients" there are in a gloss specifically designed to swell up lips for 48 hours. Perhaps in the end it is not far from a Clorox Disinfecting Wipe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...