This was better than watching Gastineau Girls...
I was sitting on the leather sofa in the Chanel outlet store, bored out of my mind and flipping through Vanity Fair magazine, as an acquaintance tried on some of the ugliest and most overpriced skiwear in the history of the planet.
The saleswomen did not appreciate my pointing out the hideousness of the clothing lining the walls...thus, I was alone on the couch, watching the action and admiring the repulsively ostentatious ensembles around me...when, lo and behold, two twenty year old girls walked in the front door in their overtight low rider jeans. The following dialogue ensued:
Girls: Is that orange handbag made of Chinchilla?
Saleswoman: No. That is Japanese rabbit.
Since when is the national identity of the slain animal important? And to think that Japanese rabbit died to make a tacky handbag that could not even be sold at the outlet store.
Coco must be turning over in her grave.
Posted at 4:30 am Mr. Coffee Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It wasn't me! I don't wear Chanel and I have all the ski wear I need... though a Japanese rabbit bag sounds like it would be totally fetch with my Siberian armadillo shoes.
ReplyDelete