Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bebemoche Wears Tennis Shoes In Public (Not To Play Tennis)...

...two days in a row! I am getting back into Southern style. The next step is for me to purchase a velour sweatsuit and wear it around town on the weekends.

Seriously, though, I am currently in my original hometown of Memphis, Tennessee.* I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing to do here besides eat, drink, worship Elvis, and occasionally listen to really good music.

However, my weekend has been excellent. A New Yorker, I have really been enjoying having a car and shopping at Super Target. In addition, two of the radio stations here are having 80s weekends, so I am driving around town 15 years later to the same music that I listened to during my childhood while driving my Datsun 200SX (if you had any doubt, that "SX" stood for "SeXy!"


The Datsun 200SX - Mine was white with a pale blue interior.

*Those of you who do not know me should note that I have not lived here in 15 years and in those years worked in more than ten different countries, so I am not exactly your typical Tennesseean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...