The BF loves the PT Cruiser! I got one when I rented a car to move my stuff from Brooklyn to the apartment. I wasn't a fan, but I thought it was a fine car. What I wasn't ready for was the number of people who would totally check out the car at crosswalks, from other cars, etc. Apparently a good many people think that it's an interesting looking car.
After a stint as a graduate student, a wannabe (parisian) Martha Stewart, an insightful cultural critic/blogger, and a furniture construction worker, Bebemoche worked at a prestigious consulting firm where she was chained to a computer and forced to solve business problems of supposed interest. Now she solves business problems of actual interest as she attempts to salvage her sense of humor
The BF loves the PT Cruiser! I got one when I rented a car to move my stuff from Brooklyn to the apartment. I wasn't a fan, but I thought it was a fine car. What I wasn't ready for was the number of people who would totally check out the car at crosswalks, from other cars, etc. Apparently a good many people think that it's an interesting looking car.
ReplyDelete