Some of my readers have complained about a lack of posts over the past week. First of all, I was delighted to hear that I still have a couple of readers. But ok, let me explain. I've been "on the beach" (otherwise understood as in-between projects), and since my gracious employers have not given me a charge code for the past few days, I have finally had the opportunity to deal with a lot of personal things that I have fallen behind on.
For one thing, I actually had dinner with a friend on a week night for the first time in over a year - imagine! I still have friends. Well, one friend.
Second, I slept, in my own bed (as opposed to a hotel bed), for more than 4 hours a night. Wow!
Third, I replaced the rollerbag with the no-longer-retracting handle with a sleek new suitcase, preparing me for the months to come of miserable weekly business trips.
Fourth, I have been packing for my vacation in Dominica, which begins in less than 12 hours. Don't be jealous - given my track record with tropical vacations, it will probably rain every day.
Lastly, and most importantly, I have been drafting the business plan for G-date (similar to J-date), a new Guatemalan dating site that is bound to revive the dot-com boom and bring me millions of dollars due to the excessive desirability of our diminutive Guatemalan friends. Stay tuned, ladies. This site is going to be HOT!
Adios! Catch you all next week as soon as the glow of vacation has worn off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...