Sunday, January 21, 2007

Dear TiVo, Please Grant My Wish

In business school marketing classes, I ridiculed TiVo. However, since receiving a TiVo for Christmas, I am absolutely hooked. Each week I scan the movie schedules for all 600 of my cable channels to ensure that I have at least 60 hours of "quality" entertainment waiting for me at home, for use on those many occasions when my brain can no longer function. I even use TiVo to record every program featuring my favorite actors.

I have only one complaint with the service. I would love it if TiVo implemented a "negative selection" feature, so, for example, I could ensure that I never have to see Mickey Rourke again on screen. Dear Tivo, please grant my wish.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Bebe,

    Perhaps this might help?

    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=302423

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, here goes:
    http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/
    showthread.php?t=302423

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...