PhD with six-pack abs and a house in the Hamptons seeks woman - 46
Reply to: pers-262832599@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-01-15, 4:27AM EST
I'm an investment banker on Wall St. I graduated at the top of my class from the Wharton School of Business. When I'm not making million dollar deals, I'm at the gym sculpting my rock-hard ripped body. I cover that body with fine threads by Armani, and love to play in the Hamptons, the Caribbean, and the South of France. I'm 6'2", and have model good looks. I'm truly one the most eligible bachelors on here. I'm looking for a Rubenesque woman. Screw those anorexic skinny women; I'm looking for a real woman with meat on her bones (more to love). I'm also looking for a woman who's a little on the stupid side. If you were too bright, it would kind of intimidate me, and I need to feel superior in the relationship. So if you think I'm the man for you, please respond.
Thanks, Patrick, for passing this gem on. And for those of you who had any doubts, this posting is indeed real.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...