Forget my [Top School] MBA, forget my other Ivy League Masters Degree, forget all of my work experience. I have been reduced to a puddle of stereotypes.
But I'm fighting back.
Case 1:
A dingy brown-toned office tower somewhere in Manhattan
LI: Wow, look at how all of these pens are organized. This is definitely a woman's office
Bebemoche (thinks and holds back from saying): Just because you, fool, are unorganized does not mean every other man in this office is
Case 2:
A dingy cream-toned office tower somewhere in Manhattan, one week later. Bossman is typing on the computer. Bebemoche is continuing with the discussion, as she is so rudely interrupted by....
LI: Bossman, are you listening? Can you multitask? (Turns to Bebemoche) Men just can not multitask. We can only listen to one thing at a time. That is where you women are superior...
Bossman: ...I know. I can go to dinner with my [trophy] wife and she will have understood the entire conversation at the next table, while I will not have remarked any of it at all
Bebemoche: Shall I repeat?
Bebemoche (thinks to self and holds back from saying): Never fear, I am going to use my female intuition to solve your multi-billion dollar problem
Case 3:
The New York Knicks game, Madison Square Garden. The Knicks City Dancers come out to perform between quarters
Bossman: Those are all [Your Firm] Consultants
Bebemoche: What, the benefits weren't enough for them?
LI= Limited IQ Man, pronounced "lie"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...