"I hear your sex life is great"
My first thought was, "which of the bastards at the party that I just left had the nerve to send me such a message?" So, I replied:
"Sorry - too busy having sex to respond"
I did not receive a response. However, I did save the phone number in my phonebook under "Sex Caller" in hopes of future revenge. Weeks and weeks went by... When I was stuck at home recently with bronchitis I was bored out of my mind. So, I decided to give the Sex Caller a call from my unlisted home phone number. Lo and behold - I got the voice mail of the diminutive Guatemalan chef from the other party that I had not been able to attend that fateful evening.
Sex Caller, I am on to you. Consider yourself warned...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...