Last night, in an alcohol-induced moment of brilliance, I decided upon a new and ingenious way to track the hours of my life spent on bad dates. After all, there are at least 2 hours every day where I am awake and not working. Wouldn't it be a shame if I looked back at my life and did not really know how I had spent my time over the years?
Of course, there is a certain amount of faith involved in creating such a tracking system. Let us all hope that I will not be accruing a countless string of bad date hours (1) over the next 40 years or so.
Log 3 hours.
(1) I'm going to exclude the years of sunk costs thus far and make a fresh start
(2) Bad date charge code policy dictates that transportation to or to escape from dates, therapy required to treat adverse date effects, and preparatory time including personal hygiene, cosmetics application, hair styling, and clothing selection, may not be included
(3) The bad date expense code is in the design phase
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...