April 2006 - After a reasonably pleasant dinner date at the door the guy reaches to unbutton my pants (as opposed to the customary first kiss). When I asked what the hell he thought he was doing his response was "You looked like you might be full"
January 2007 - On a date after being asked for advice about how to get rid of the other woman he was dating (whose picture was propped up on the dashboard of his car when I got in to go on the date), the man says "Would you be willing to sign a prenuptial agreement?"
This past weekend at a party - "I've recently discovered God . . ." sixty second pause ". . . will you have sex with me tonight?" I'd met him 10 minutes before.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Who Said Romance Was Dead?
These are fortunately not from my personal experience. All are true:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...