After my exhausting Chicago day that started off so well, I returned to New York only to walk into baggage claim and see that for the upteenth time my limo driver was not waiting for me.
I was furious and immediately placed a nasty call to the dispatcher, informing the company that after the ride I was waiting for they were officially fired, in no uncertain terms.
They patched me through to the driver, for whom I had few words, specifically, the words "WHERE ARE YOU?"
Lo and behold, when the driver did appear 15 minutes later, he happened to be quite the handsome young fellow. He apologized profusely even as I unloaded my many bags onto him without a word. At the end of the ride he gave me his personal card and a wink, promising that if I called and requested him he would be 30 minutes early every time.
Arrrghhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...