Are you enthusiastic about new experiences and activities, Bebemoche? I've had a fabulous time training/performing Improv theater recently and I'm eagerly anticipating spending this weekend on a sailboat learning to sail. Tell me a little about one new passion/interest you've developed in the last year...
I am absolutely unenthusiastic about new experiences and activities. I like to view my life as in the film Groundhog Day, except for in my personal version, I would never change anything. If I could only suspend the aging process and just live on, as I am today, without changing anything at all, that would be ideal. I pray for that every day. Who needs to learn anything in life? After all, there are only so many options available to me here in prison.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
One Final Excerpt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...