Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Quote Of The Day

The scene: Bebemoche and a Partner in her firm are re-entering the office building after a mid-afternoon Starbucks run. Bebemoche has forgotten her building ID upstairs, but Partner has his

Bebemoche (to Security guard): Can I get into the building with him?

Partner: I have a badge

Security guard: Do you [Bebemoche] have a badge to the building?

Bebemoche: Yes, but I left it upstairs


Security guard: Well, you had better bring it with you next time, or we'll have to take you out behind the building and spank you

Bebemoche (sarcastically): That would be appropriate

Elevator door closes

Bebemoche (to Partner): Would you like to see me beat up the security guard?

Partner: What was up with that guy? Did he actually hear what he was saying?

Bebemoche: Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...