Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Building Bebemoche's Bullshit Bingo (BBBB)

(Far be it from me not to assign an acronym...)

If I hear any of the following terms one more time then I will refuse to be held responsible for the offender's dry cleaning bill:

Best practices - Perhaps it is a best practice not to use this term
Outside of the box thinking - He who uses this phrase is more than likely in the box
Thought leadership - If you have a thought then you're already ahead of everyone else (?)
Boiling the ocean - Who is more guilty - he who considers many possibilities or he who has a completely unoriginal vocabulary to describe the event?
Broad brushstrokes - An appropriate metaphor for bullshit artists

1 comment:

  1. OMG I hate these too! There are more, but it's Friday afternoon & I can't think of them at the moment. I will have to write them down and post them.

    "Boiling the ocean" is a new one for me. I guess when you're surrounded by ocean, the thought of it BOILING is more disconcerting than illustrative.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...