Monday, October 03, 2005

My Apartment Is Not A Hotel

I received this message earlier today. The name has been hidden.

domage [sorry] u r not here when i arrive to ny .
any way no problem for me u can leave the keywith gardien [the doorman]
ok dont forgetwe talk about this

To which I responded, in my happy I-am-in-the-snakepit tone:

Sorry, but that means you will have to findanother place to stay. I don't have a lot of time to talk right nowbecause of work.

Anyway, sorry, but that is how it is.
D

And would you believe the person tried to pretend that it was a joke?

sorry and it is like that the funny and serious girlu r to much strict with me
hey its in possible to joke with u oufffffffff
any way me to i dont have time to talk to u DDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...