After years of trying to find someone else to make interior design decisions that I'd prefer not to spend time on, I finally gave up and took them upon myself. Slowly. I wouldn't say that I have made much progress on this task that I could not care less about. However, I fortunately have Instagram nudging me along with visual inspiration.
But then I am occasionally blinded by the sins of an interior designer, in this case a crime perpetrated by an "innovative giant" with a "unique design vision" and "carefully edited aesthetic." How much do you think his clients paid for the selection and installation of Cow Says Fuck You All?* (Guide your eyes towards the hot pink and read the text)
![]() |
| I'm not sure I could sit comfortably at that table knowing that the cows above wished me ill |
Update: An eagle-eyed reader pointed out that the artwork (loosely defined) on the left is Shits. All the more reason to avoid this seating area, and this designer.
Coming soon to a high-end design publication near you. In the meantime, I'll be sticking with my own personal taste, thank you very much.
* Why not Fish Says Fuck You All or Shark Says Fuck You All instead?
Had I known that it was so easy to make money as an artist I would have changed my career path long ago
Interior design credit: https://www.philipgorrivan.com/about

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...