Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bebemoche Considers Expanding Readership

I genuinely enjoy the company of many of my colleagues, and they have requested the Bebemoche URL. This weekend, I am contemplating the deletion of all work-related entries - no more Spice Girls, lower-back grabbing, slumber parties, egotistical rat-faced bitch haikus, etc.

I don't know if I can bring myself to do it.

If you enjoyed my corporate entries, take a long hard last look, because I believe at this point I have no choice but to delete them before they are discovered.

2 comments:

  1. that would be a disservice to your broad Guatemalan readership

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot tell you how unhappy i would be - your hell makes my hell just a little but better (i have a subsidised cafeteria in my building and am mandated to clock in 45 minutes for lunch even if i eat/work at my desk). why don't you just start a different blog for your work colleagues to enjoy? i'm bummed...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...