Monday, April 17, 2006

Dur!

The client site in Memphis is a good 5-10 mile drive from my hotel. As I have become more comfortable with the road (and with the hooptie of the week), I have become less and less patient with Memphis drivers.

This morning, one such idiot pulled in front of me going about 20 mph slower than I was driving and then proceeded to slam on the brakes at a green light. I was furious, but as the light was less than a block from the client site, I could not take the risk that my road rage would be applied to a potential client. I restrained myself, and then glanced down at the license plates on the offending vehicle.

Not only were the plates from Mississippi...
But the number was "185 DUR"...

I don't even think they had to pay for vanity plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...