I don't know if you have been reading Buddy Crocker's blog, but who else but a high school teacher would use the term "fugly slut"? I accept no responsibility for his vulgar verbal musings, although I do accept full responsibility for publishing them on my blog in a poem with a line from Elizabeth Barret Browning.
Buddy, you liar! Who would have thought that someone with such a wholesome (nick)name would act in such a manner! I'm reporting you to The Honor Council.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear BebeMoche,
ReplyDeletePlease reread my posting for I believe that you will realize that what I said was that I might have said some things which might have been taken under certain circumstances and within a specific context as the inspiration for your poetry. This sad fact I can in no way deny. What I said was that no matter what method you use to persuade others, the absolute truth was that YOU and you ALONE were the cupcake baker! I was merely the bowl-cleaner-upper.