Monday, July 30, 2007

Online Dating Days Numbered

Seeing as the most recent man who contacted me is likely to be the next Ted Bundy, I have decided to cut short my online dating days. (Hmmm...maybe I should go out with this last one just so I can say "I knew him when" when he makes the headlines from death row).

That site has certainly served its purpose over the past six weeks; it has kept me out and enjoying New York during the summer (ok, so perhaps with questionable male companionship) rather than leaving me at home to mope. But now I am moving on.

I do, however, have in mind a very creative use of my online profile. Stay tuned for that ...

And never fear, just because I will not officially be online does not mean that there will not be plenty of disastrous dates to report on in the future! If past performance is any indicator of future results there should be a number of train wrecks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...