Thursday, September 08, 2005

Celebrity Sighting #2: I Am a Dork

After my little construction adventure all yesterday afternoon and evening, I was wiped out. So, this morning I threw on the two clean clothing items remaining in my apartment and decided to get outside for a while.

I wandered up third avenue looking at shops and sipping on my coffee, and popped in to a lovely housewares store a few blocks away. I was standing at the cash register waiting to ask where I could find the post office, when, lo and behold, who walked by holding a little plastic hand basket but none other than Anthony Edwards, a familiar face since Revenge of the Nerds, and of course, because of the series ER.

In my pre-caffeine stupor, I first had a look of shock which slowly turned into a smile. What a dork I am, a dork with sympathy for celebrities who must face weird reactions 365 days a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...