Thursday, January 15, 2026

Reviews For the Aging: The Fatboy

When I hit a milestone birthday, my invitation to join the AARP was like a slap across the face.  Although when I am out in the wild I am still occasionally addressed as "Miss," I feel as though it is all going to be downhill from here.  That's why I am going to render this service to all of you, my dear readers, many of whom must be in a similar position.  From here on out I will periodically be reviewing products with an eye for how they can serve those of us who are technically considered old.

First up, The Fatboy.   I adore the Fatboy bean bag chair as a comfortable and form-fitting spot to cozy up with a good book.  

What I can no longer recommend, however, is attempting to get up out of the Fatboy.

 The Fatboy:  Roller skates not recommended

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, so, spammers, don't bother...